Friday, May 20, 2005

Star Wars! Share the light!!

I saw the first Star Wars--and some films more than once; and I can still remember how sorry I was to have to wait to see how Han Solo was rescued!!  (Gnashing of teeth.)  So, if anyone sees Star Wars Episode III before I do, please tell me how you liked it.  In the meantime, I'll be playing with my Star Wars Light-Up SaberSpoon.  (You can find them in Kellogg's Frosted Flakes boxes.  You put it together, follow the instructions, and it works!)  Enjoy.

2 comments:

mkolasa101 said...

A light-Up SaberSpoon in Kellogg's Frosted Flakes box...now I like that...got to get me one.  You journal contains quite a wealth of information.  Way to go with your writing.  Thanks for sharing and caring.

Marlene-PurelyPoetry

http://journals.aol.com/mkolasa101/PurelyPoetry

oinosakai said...

I just came home from the Episode III movie.  It's well worth seeing more than once in a theater.  Lucas was just barely able to make a grand tragedy.  He almost lost it like he did in Ep II-- that was a failure at making tragedy-- but succeeded here.  It helped a great deal that his actors were able to overcome the obstacles Lucas the filmmaker put in their path.