Monday, August 14, 2006

Remodeling

I recently read the August issue of House Beautiful Home Remodeling.  There were articles on some lovely remodeled homes, landscaping, and making your kitchen remodel green, plus a profile of Lee Snijders, interior designer and the new host of Design on a Dime (HGTV).  The Ask the Expert column included new flooring products.  Oh, the new in-color is orange.  It was interesting seeing what's available in orange.  And if you get the magazine, be sure to read This Land is MY (WET) LAND at the end of the magazine (Closing Thoughts).  I sympathized with his landscaping dilemma, not that I have that much rain (He lives in Washington.), especially when he talked about hardscape.  "Next will be the hardscaping, including ...patios..., plus stone paths to and fro.  (I hope I can afford to pave the fro.)"  I know what you mean! 

No comments: