Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Perfect Home Survey (link)

 "Homeowners are turning their attention toward improving overall energy efficiency and boosting their homes' curb appeal, according to a recent home improvement study ..."

Link:News : Trends : What People Really Want in Their Houses : HGTVPro.com

The article points out that energy costs are rising, and that the federal tax credit for installing energy-efficient products expires at the end of the year.  I didn't know that!  Our house isn't that old, and we built it for our hot climate so it's not something I need to worry about, but it might be a good time to upgrade.  Our appliances are in good shape, but I haven't done any research on new appliances, though I know that there are fantastic home products available now.  (What I'd really like is a big TV and a quieter fan in the bathroom.)

No comments: