Friday, September 7, 2007

Book signing in Tampa Saturday

I'll be at Authors in the Park Saturday, September 8, at Centennial Park in Ybor City at the Ybor City Saturday Market.  I'll be signing my books and stories (in anthologies), which include:

Why Won't Anyone Play with Me? (my new children's book about a frisky kitten)

Building a Cool House for Hot Times without Scorching the Pocketbook (my non-fiction book about building your house)

Old Rex in The Ghost in the Gazebo.   (This anthology's theme is ghosts.  Rex is a ghost dog--with teeth.)

Seedlings in Magistria: The Realm of the Sorcerer.  My story is about good plant mages fighting evil mages with the help of sentient plants.  (This is the first edition.  There'll be a new edition soon from another publisher.)

The Princess Quest in Kings of the Night II.  My story is a humorous look at a quest in an anthology of sword and sorcery stories.  (This book is out of print.)

 

No comments: