Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Remodeling (link)

I think this is from a blog:

"My favorite remodeling projects are kitchens and bathrooms. I'm not alone there; those are by far the most frequently remodeled rooms. ...

I'm now planning yet another kitchen remodel. We got a good deal on our present house three years ago because very little remodeling had been done since it was built (by a production builder) in the mid-'90s. I'm going to bring it up to the level of most other homes in the neighborhood, ..."

Sounds like a good plan.  She goes on to say that she's a little nervous about putting so much money into her home.  I know how she feels!  Nowadays you really have to think about resale value.  Some upgrades are less expensive than others, and I agree with her about adding storage if you need it.

Link: Marjie O'Connor: The Buzz on Building -- Remodeling for a Dream Home  (From HGTVPro e-newsletter)

 

No comments: