Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Toilet bowl cleaning (link)

"Q: ... I have a brand new toilet, and since I was going away for a few months, I put a cleaner in the tank to keep the toilet fresh. Well, when I returned there was a blue line around the inside of the bowl at the water line. ... So I used a pumice stone that did clean it after a lot of scraping. Well, now it's worse ...

A: I'm sorry, Rose, but as soon as I read that you used a pumice stone to clean your toilet, I screamed out loud.  ..."

Link: Ed Del Grande: Ask Ed -- Toilet Bowl Blues  (HGTVPro.com)

EEK!  I used a pumice stone a few months ago to clean the water line around my toilet bowl.  I couldn't get rid of it with anything else, and I've seen them recommended; and there's a picture on the box showing it being used in the toilet bowl...

No comments: