Thursday, March 27, 2008

Publication news

I added more stories to Anthology Builder:
 
Stray Cats: Cats and humans--sometimes interchangeable.  "Put that cat back now!"
 
The Princess Quest: The Princess Quest is a funny sword & sorcery tale about a princess and a barbarian.
 
The Haunted Garden: Ghosts, gardens, Native Americans, and the environment.
 
 Home Not: When Grief's Aunt Chelsea died, his Uncle Sandro saw his chance, and Grief was at his mercy...   Adventure.
 
To the Last Drop!: Those aliens should not have touched that coffee urn…
 
Moovin' Up: Genetic engineering can have some strange effects...
 
Pilot's Course: Terran humans in the far future settled on other planets. Heroine plots new course... 
 
When Danger Rules: Reesa came back to rescue the remaining members of the family she loved.  Now she had to avoid being killed by her cousin, who wanted the throne, and the new ruler of the planet, who didn't want a throne, and the ones she had come to rescue...
 
And then I noticed that some writers and writing groups have collections and anthologies there, and I thought I'd experiment with building a collection of my stories, so I did, and then I added it to their library.  It's titled Aliens, Animals, and Adventure.  I hope you'll stop by and take a look at it:  AnthologyBuilder: create your own science fiction or fantasy anthology

No comments: