Thursday, May 8, 2008

Publication news

Building a Cool House for Hot Times without Scorching the Pocketbook is still on this Barnes & Noble top ten list: Barnes & Noble.com Books - Architecture, Domestic->Amateurs' manuals

There's an excerpt available at: Free Book Excerpts : Building a Cool House for Hot Times without Scorching the Pocketbook by Joy Smith

There's also an excerpt available for my children's picture book, Why Won't Anyone Play with Me? : Free Book Excerpts : Why Won’t Anyone Play with Me? by Joy Smith

Sugar Time, my audiobook with three time travel tales, is available from: Hadrosaur Audio Odysseys

And here's a link to one of my online stories: The Trees of Home ; I love the artwork with this story!  

For more of my stories, see my short story collection, Aliens, Animals, and Adventure, in the Anthology Builder library at: AnthologyBuilder: create your ideal anthology


Tags: , , , ,

No comments: