Friday, April 17, 2009

Building a Cool House for Hot Times without Scorching the Pocketbook


I got my ten author's copies of the new edition of my house book, Building a Cool House for Hot Times without Scorching the Pocketbook, recently from PublishAmerica. The color photos are good quality--certainly better than the black and white ones. But they did not update my back cover blurb, so I queried them about that, and it should be updated soon. The ISBN on the new edition is: ISBN: 978-1-60749-562-8

Here's a link to both editions: Publish America - Publishing Writers' and Authors' Manuscripts

And a link to this Barnes & Noble top ten list: Barnes & Noble.com Books - Architecture, Domestic->Amateurs' manuals (where it's #7 at the moment.)
Above is one of the photos from the book showing the building process.


No comments: