Thursday, September 17, 2009

Fire pits

There's a variety of fire pits and patio heaters on this Home Depot webpage--my favorite is the big one with the tile rim--but what I really want is a built-in fire pit--in ground or above. I loved the one on a recent HGTV home show--one that focused on masonry, as I recall. [Possibly stone is in the title; I will check.] Do not forget to line the fire pit--if you build one--with fire bricks! Here's the Home Depot garden club e-newsletter fire pit link: Stay Warm on Cool Nights with Fire Pits and Outdoor Heaters - The Home Depot - Garden Club

Sparkle note: If you drag a treat from the box, and click on it again, Sparkle will jump up and catch it.

2 comments:

Martin said...

Little But Interesting One!
Fire Pits

Joy V. Smith said...

Interesting selection of designs. Thanks for the link. It's good to see what's available.