Sunday, May 16, 2010

Solar-powered night lights and rocks

I love solar-powered landscape lights, and I have two (one out front and one out back off the patio) that change colors. I got a Whatever Works catalog the other day, and they have some new lights that look like fun. One is a solar-powered white frosted glass jar that looks like a Mason jar; you put it in a sunny window, and at night it glows blue. I want one! But I think you'd need a really sunny window. And then there are the natural looking stones of different sizes, shapes, and colors (made of resin) that are connected by a cord to a solar panel. You can add them to a bed or near the pool or pond. Yep, I want them too. Link: - Pest Control, Household Gadgets, Outdoor Solutions, Home & Garden Problem Solutions Whatever Works

No comments: