Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Joy's Galaxy of Fun

If you're thinking about staying inside and reading in this cold winter weather--once the busyness of the holidaze are over--I want to tell you about an anthology I recently created. No, none of these stories are mine. I love funny SF and fantasy so I recently browsed the humor category at Anthology Builder because I'd been thinking about editing an anthology. I'd already made notes of some titles, and then I came across "They Laughed at Me in Vienna..." there. I'd seen it earlier listed on the Asimov's Science Fiction magazine Reader's Award ballot so I decided to put together a humor anthology right now and include it, and then I added a couple other stories I'd also taken note of. I should be getting the paperback soon, and I'm looking forward to reading those stories. Here's the link: AnthologyBuilder: Joy's Galaxy of Fun

No comments: