Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Planning a kitchen remodel? (Link)

If you're planning to remodel your kitchen, here are some suggestions about how to do it: Where to Splurge, Where to Save : Kitchen Remodeling : HGTV Remodels

You have to think about your needs, resale value, etc. If I had to do my kitchen remodeling project over, I'd get quartz instead of granite for the countertops. I would still skip the stainless steel, which is a nuisance to clean, but get a bigger refrigerator. I've got plenty of storage, and I like my maple cabinets. I'd skip the disposal, since it has to be maintained. 'Course we've got a small compost bin (tumbler style) tucked away out back.

For more on my kitchen remodel, you can check out my e-book, Remodeling: Buying and Updating a Foreclosure: Amazon.com: Remodeling: Buying and Updating a Foreclosure eBook: Joy Smith: Kindle Store

Or: Smashwords - Remodeling: Buying and Updating a Foreclosure - A book by Joy Smith

No comments: