Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas cards and newsletters



It's that time of the year. We can send cards and/or newsletters to our friends, family, and anyone who appears on our horizon. I don't usually send out Christmas newsletters, but this year we had a new and remodeled house, among other things, so there was plenty of news to share. I didn't have enough room to add pretty graphics--drat--but I put the header and footer in red. A cousin added a little picture of her grandson wishing us a Merry Christmas on hers. So cool!

I have some fun Christmas cards that I usually send, including sabre tooth kittens playing amongst a shepherd and his sheep and unicorns. Thank you, Tiger Moon Press. (She added the tigers for me.) These all go out by snail mail, btw, so I can add enclosures and use stickers from my sticker collection.

No comments: