Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Lots of fun words in V

Vellum (oh, oh. see parchment)
Victoria--four-wheeled carriage dating from the time of the reticule
Venus' flytrap (I wrote a short story about carnivorous plants once: Carnies).
I pick vintage because I like vintage books, furniture, etc. My vintage books include the bound volumes of Chatterbox, which are very rare. My father let us read them early on, and so we colored in them (not bad, btw) and some of the books are truly tattered, but we replaced them over the years, except for one. Drat.

2 comments:

Retro-Zombie said...

who doesn't like something vintage...maybe retro?

You have done a great job on the A to Z Challenge...
Jeremy [Retro-Zombie]
A to Z Co-Host
My New Book:
Retro-Zombie: Art and Words

Joy V. Smith said...

Jeremy, thank you! Yes, I love retro. And there's this great vintage shop not too far from us, The Mad Hatter.