Monday, May 7, 2012

The A to Z Challenge (reflections)

I enjoyed the Challenge.  Coming up with the words for each letter was fun and educational.  I also appreciated the days off each Sunday after the first one; I labeled them Intermission and used them to catch up with posts that I needed to put on my blog.  And using Yes! for my Y day I thought worked well with my interview with Amy Peterson (author of From Zero to Four Kids in Thirty Seconds) since I was scheduled to host her on her blog book tour that day (April 28).

5 comments:

Ro @ Eat Live Move said...

I'm glad that you enjoyed the challenge. I did too! Next year, I hope to prepare my posts in advance. Have a good one!

Eat Live Move

Arlee Bird said...

Thanks for being a part of the A to Z event. I thought it went very well this year.

Lee
A Faraway View
An A to Z Co-host blog

Joy V. Smith said...

Ro, I often prepared my posts a day or two in advance, but the whole month seems daunting!

Joy V. Smith said...

Lee, I enjoyed it--and was grateful for the intermissions.

EvalinaMaria said...

Congratulation on finishing the challenge. During the challenge I didn't visit as many blogs as I would like to but, cross my heart, I'm visiting every single one with the reflection post! I am so glad my journey brought me here.

Evalina, This and that...