Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pantry ideas (link)

Pantry storage and display space is a good idea if you have the room. My big pantry at our old house had plenty of room with space on the floor for coolers and heavy items like bottled water, bleach, etc.; underneath the bottles I had cardboard liners in case of leaks. I had enough room on shelves that I didn't have to mess with pull-out shelves, and I never needed cubes or cubbies, but if you have children putting groceries away, containment might be a good idea. In another house I had a standalone country cupboard in the dining room (next to the kitchen) that we used for a pantry. Check out other ideas you can use at:

http://www.hgtvremodels.com/kitchens/pantry-options-and-ideas-for-efficient-kitchen-storage/pictures/index.html?nl=HGRM_110612_bottom1link1_perfect-pantries


No comments: