Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Instead of fads, let's try timeless (link)

Here are some kitchen design ideas supposed to be timeless. Well, I'd certainly appreciate soft-close doors, which we don't have. More windows and smaller kitchens are also part of the future. Hmm. Good luck with that combination. Cabinets can go to the ceiling, of course, though I have to drag in a chair from the dining room to reach those we have now. Uh, if you extend the backsplash to the ceiling, you also have less room for cabinets. I already knew that quartz and man-made surfaces are more practical; and I still haven't bought the granite sealer. Sigh. And I finally make it to maple, and exotic woods are in. Lots of choices, folks, including specialized lighting. Look here to check them out : http://www.hgtvremodels.com/kitchens/kitchen-design-trends/pictures/index.html?nl=HGRM_122512_featlink2_11-kitchen-ideas


No comments: