Saturday, January 5, 2013

Bathroom mirror trend

Currently, as far as I know, this is a public bathroom mirror trend.  A friend in NYC told me about the one-way mirror she saw in the public bathroom at an upscale restaurant there; and then in the latest AARP Bulletin, a news item mentioned "a new twist on public restrooms: the addition of one-way mirrors in which you can see out but nobody can see in." The photo showed a guy just outside in the parking lot. You have to have a lot of faith to use that one.  And I'm pretty sure that homeowners will see how unique that would be in their homes.  Be careful in there...


2 comments:

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

I saw that, too! Not sure I could use a potty like that, though. It would kinda freak me out.

Irwin Zinkin said...

Agreed, Susan! Thanks for the article!

-Long Island Shower Doors
Shower Doors Suffolk County