Sunday, March 17, 2013

Looking forward to spring?

I recently came across Spring Cottage (Spring 2013 issue); it is full of lovely homes, gardens, and collectibles. I like the pan and dish covers hung on the wall, and the fork and spoon molds in "A Collector's Kitchen" are interesting. I've never seen those before. A hint in that article is to use Velcro adhesive strips to hang oddly shaped molds. Lots of beautiful and unique items, including the silverware wallpaper. And I love the flowers; it really feels like spring just looking at them! There's also a recipe for Raspberry Clafoutis, a French dessert, which we're going to share with Butterfly Bistro. It has a French theme, and I love their Creme Brulee.  This is similar, especially with the fruit on top.


Sparkle note: If you drag a treat from the box, and click on it again, Sparkle will jump up and catch it!


No comments: