Wednesday, August 7, 2013

More home and decorating suggestions

The September issue of HGTV Magazine includes plumber's tips and their How Bad Is It? section, wherein you learn a lot! How to keep your appliances lasting longer was also helpful. And their price comparisons are interesting. You can spend big bucks--or you can shop around. Oh, and I enjoyed their patterns quiz. I knew toile and, uh, ...

There are decorating suggestions and accessories selections and a month of mini makeovers. Some of those aren't worth the money you'd have to spend, and I don't like leaning mirrors against the wall--let alone overlapping them! There were also garden tips and kitchen gadget advice--with recipes. And more, of course. This is my second issue (it's a big magazine, btw), and I'm enjoying my subscription.

Sparkle note: If you drag a treat from the box, and click on it again, Sparkle will jump up and catch it!



No comments: