Monday, February 3, 2014

Home and furnishings ideas and more

I recently got the March issue of Country Living; I always enjoy the home decorating ideas, and I love Hoosier cabinets and old tables. (We don't have our Hoosier cabinet any more, but our house is full of old tables. We had to restore a couple of them by adding a leg and a drawer--one each.) I confess that I would refinish that worktable in this issue.

The variety of Windsor chairs is interesting; I actually like the metal one. The Real Estate Sampler focuses on log homes. [There are lots of dismantled log cabins available, btw.] And there are also appetizing recipes, collectible ideas and appraisals. And I love their American profiles; this month's profile focuses on Kater-Crafts Bookbinders, a family business restoring books the old-fashioned way in Pico Rivera, California.

Sparkle note: If you drag a treat from the box, and click on it again, Sparkle will jump up and catch it!

No comments: