Thursday, March 13, 2014

Radiant orchid and diy projects

The spring issue of Lowe's Creative Ideas for Home and Garden includes colors such as Radiant Orchid (Pantone) and ideas such as using four shades of paint for an ombre effect--and those metal pipes add a unique touch to a home.  And there's background on the upcoming TV show, American Dream Builders on NBC.  I love home renovation shows, and though it looks like this is a reality show, I hope they keep the drama to a minimum.

I love rooms that show off the effect of different color schemes, and the first of these three rooms begins with Feathered Fern, Tomato Bisque, New Avocado, ...  (These must be Lowe's paint colors as I don't see a manufacturer mentioned.)  There are also deck, kitchen ideas, and more, but I wish they'd identified the azalea varieties.  I guess you're going to have to rip out pages or take the whole magazine to the store and get ready for spring.

Sparkle note: If you drag a treat from the box, and click on it again, Sparkle will jump up and catch it!

No comments: