Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Home trends

Today's home trends:
 
Here are some of today's trends according to HGTV Magazine (June issue):
 
Instead of a doggie door, the dog house should imitate The Big House. (OK, few people are doing that, I hope.)  Uh, my dogs live in my house, as do most dogs whose owners love their dogs--and not that expensive designer dog fad.  (I get my designer dogs--crosses--from shelters.)
 
It used to be hardwood floors; now it's eco-friendly alternatives.  Instead of a fourth bedroom, opt for a room-size closet.  Out with jetted tubs and in with fancy showers; and among other things, chrome and brushed nickel are out, and matte gold and rose gold are in.  They didn't mention the glass tile backsplashes and quartz countertops.  (Quartz at least makes sense.)

No comments: